HEALTH CODE OF CONDUCT INFORMATION
By registering to attend the SACRS Conferences in-person attendees agree to comply with the provisions of the Event Health Safety Code of Conduct. All attendees further agree to the terms of the Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19. The Participant’s Acknowledgement (located at the end of the Code of Conduct), the CDC Screening Questionnaire to Evaluate for COVID-19, and the Waiver must be agreed to or signed prior to being admitted to the Conference. During the registration process, attendees will be asked to agree/acknowledge to requirements. If you are registering an attendee on their behalf, you must provide them with the information and confirm they agree/accept.
HEALTH STANDARDS POLICY
• Do not travel if you feel sick
• Do not attend if you feel sick
• Complete health screening survey online while registering for Conference or upon checking in at the registration booth onsite
• Temperature check at health screening area prior to entering the Conference registration desk
• Use the SACRS’s provided PPEs and hand sanitization stations
• Wear a mask when required by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the State, the county, the local health authority, SACRS, the event venue and/or venue management
• Wash your hands frequently
• Follow social distancing guidelines and traffic flow signs
• Be considerate and kind
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)
SACRS is closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and State and Local Government agencies regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will follow all recommendations and guidelines from these agencies as well as local health departments.
If you would like to submit a suggestion to be considered for a presentation, topic or speaker during a session at the conference, please complete the speaker solicitation form. The suggestions must be educational, non-marketing and relevant to SACRS attendees.