Presented by the world-renowned faculty of UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, Modern Investment Theory & Practice for Retirement Systems course offering SACRS’ members in-depth knowledge on today’s successful investment models and strategies. You’ll learn how to practically integrate these methods immediately into your own plan administration, advancing your skills and elevating the collective expertise of SACRS’ membership. Completion of the course earns you a certificate of achievement from UC Berkeley.
Included in the registration fee; attendees will receive 24 hours of continuing education and a UC Berkeley certificate of completion. Hotel room reservations are open to attendees only and are based on a rooming list. Fees for the program do not include hotel accommodations or parking. During registration you will be asked to submit your arrival and departure dates. The host hotel is the Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel, in Berkeley, CA.
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 2023
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel
41 Tunnel Road, Berkeley, CA 94705
FUTURE DATES FOR THE UC BERKELEY PROGRAM
JULY 14-17, 2024
JULY 13-16, 2025
SACRS proudly offers this amazing opportunity at a reduced rate, and thanks its sponsors for making this program an annual event.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, contact SACRS if you would like to become a sponsor.
SPONSORSHIP FORM 2023
HEALTH CODE OF CONDUCT INFORMATION
By registering to attend the SACRS Conferences in-person attendees agree to comply with the provisions of the Event Health Safety Code of Conduct. All attendees further agree to the terms of the Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19. The Participant’s Acknowledgement (located at the end of the Code of Conduct), the CDC Screening Questionnaire to Evaluate for COVID-19, and the Waiver must be agreed to or signed prior to being admitted to the Conference. During the registration process, attendees will be asked to agree/acknowledge to requirements. If you are registering an attendee on their behalf, you must provide them with the information and confirm they agree/accept.
HEALTH STANDARDS POLICY
• Do not travel if you feel sick
• Do not attend if you feel sick
• Complete health screening survey online while registering for Conference or upon checking in at the registration booth onsite
• Temperature check at health screening area prior to entering the Conference registration desk
• Use the SACRS’s provided PPEs and hand sanitization stations
• Wear a mask when required by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the State, the county, the local health authority, SACRS, the event venue and/or venue management
• Wash your hands frequently
• Follow social distancing guidelines and traffic flow signs
• Be considerate and kind
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)
SACRS is closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and State and Local Government agencies regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will follow all recommendations and guidelines from these agencies as well as local health departments.